Naim Introduced Me To The Gift That Defeated My Allergies And Helped Me To Start A Business

Hello visitor! Thank you for taking the time to read this article.


I met this guy Naim through my friend Jada. Jada saw I was pretty miserable and working alot slower and sloppier. He told me his uncle was coming to town to introduce him to a business proposition about some new holographic chips. There are several of these "chips" and he talked to us about each one.

1. The first one was a energy chip. He did some demonstrations with us involved. One such demonstration was done by me holding out my right hand and putting my left hand on my chest (I'm right handed). He tried to push down my outstretched hand but with no success. He then had me hold my cell phone with my left hand to my heart and then did the same, surprisingly it was very easy to push my hand down. He then gave me this energy chip to put between my phone and chest. It was just like before I had my phone. I guess phones scatter cellular structure but the chip corrected it.

2. There's also a sleep chip to give you a better rest, now it doesn't put you to sleep but you wake up feeling more refreshed.

3. A pain chip, I tested this when I played a show. I do vocals in a band but hadn't practiced in a while and was getting bad headaches after excess screaming so i put two of these chips on, one on each side of my neck. As soon as I would close my mouth the pain would come but no more than three seconds later it was gone, pretty awesome.

4. There's also an allergy chip, he gave me this sample first. The next day sure enough my allergies were back and bad. I put the chip on and drank a cup of water, fifteen minutes later my nose started clearing up and my eyes stopped watering. Thirty minutes later I was completely relieved of all symptons! The even greater part was I wore the chip for two and a half days.

After the allergy trial I asked him how to become a part of the business. He showed me all the ropes and now I'm a retailer for Cieaura Holographic Chips!



Healthy Lifestyle Products:

* A breakthrough program that melts away flab and reshapes your body in as little as one hour a week. More Details >>

* Lose Weight, De-Stress & Transform Your Body & Life with Yoga. More Details >>

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment